From mid-June through the end of September, I guide in Alaska at Hoodoo Lodge. This is a remarkable fishery and a definite place for your bucket list. We fly fish for all 5 species of Salmon with both single and two-handed rods.
What makes this place special:
- Immediate jet boat access to one of the most consistent king and silver salmon rivers in Alaska.
- Comfortable, well-appointed lodge
- Perfect swing water – single or two-hand rods – Aggressive kings only a few miles from the salt.
- Easy for Beginners; 50-70 foot casts cover modest-sized pools packed with fish
- Fly-out fishing to other off-the-radar salmon rivers, untouched waters in breathtaking oceanfront landscapes, with incredible fishing.
- Best surface popper fishing for silver salmon in the world.
View this post on Instagram
Office view while waiting for pick up at HooDoo Lake. NatGeo’s shot of Pavlov Volcano (a short distance from the North Creek Camp on the Bering Sea) #flyfishing #flyfishingguide #guidelife #flyfishingaddict #flyfishingjunkie #adventuretime #bushpilot #simmsfishing #patagonia #nationalgeographic #hoodoolodge
MAKING RESERVATIONS TO HOODOO SPORTFISHING
To learn more about how you can join me up in Alaska please call or email me about your interest:
530-333-3484 / firstname.lastname@example.org